Sunday, April 24, 2011

Buttercream Icing Wholesale Price

messages we receive from young people who went through the Student House



received messages in the Facebook group "Student House Bigand"

Carolina Hello
Garguicevich
peers and classmates from home!
do not add? Leah said everything includes a lot of feelings shared by all who had the opportunity to be part of "The student's home" .. Thanks so much used word, sometimes think, is that today I have to say, but with great feeling. I'll never forget these 5 years busy in the house, I was lucky enough to live with friends but also to meet beautiful people that I will never forget. I am delighted that this project up and that there are still people who are interested in students who have much to give Bigand.
For my part I will be indebted forever with you, I know it had not been home in these years of career, had not been able to get where I am.
Eternally grateful and proud of my people and my people!

Victoria Lia Mozzi
well, I think maybe we have experienced one of the best experiences they can play live to a student who is received! is the greatest satisfaction, the aim fulfilled ....!!! and this may have been more difficult if she did not sta helpful it is to have the student's home! juan truth that will all my flicitaciones for their work! is a big hand for those who want to continue studying! from and infinitely grateful to you, to the district for giving me the opportunity to be here and to finish school! keep it up!! 1 because going well! congratulate! thanks! thank you very much!

Emiliano Kaballero
The Bigand student houses! the truth that the house is the best, we come to study in the hand of the opportunity provided by the community and we have a house, a home .. know new people and make friends!
thanks for the opportunity and said juli hope to return someday! eternally grateful!

Magali Del Re
As a professional educator, a graduate of this project travez and Student Residences, grateful to see and capitalize on this growth, the management support and reinforcement of these projects, public education policy. Greetings to all who made possible this kind of social inclusion projects.

Julian Garcia
like home ... there is a space for interaction with friends, books and laughter ... the truth that I'm bringing some friends from there ... all very cool !!!... thanks for the vital support they give us, is a very great help for our future and hope to return some of what they are offering me one day ... Count me !!!...

Luciano Sincini
thanks! q is impeccable laburo do!

Aylenssitaxx ʚϊɞ
thank you for the help x this unique opportunity!

0 comments:

Post a Comment