Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Best Harem Anime 2010

APRIL 2-Day veteran and fallen in the Malvinas war

close to the date of the commemoration of Veterans Day and fallen in the Malvinas war. We perform a series questions about how was the war of the Falkland Islands and as he lived, Javier, who is currently assistant at our school .


1 - How they moved to the Falkland Islands? We transport planes and ship back in English.


2 - Did you get to become attached to a fellow soldier?

If I get to become attached to a friend who is part of my family.


3 - How you were treated in the Falklands?

My boss treated me well and some of my colleagues unjustly no, not treated well.


4 - How old were you when you went to the Falklands?

I was 18 when he went to war.


5 - How long were in the war?

I spent two months and eight days.


6 - What was your role?

My post was a pointer FAP


7 - What island were you?

I was on East Falkland.


8 - What day did you go?

I left on April 2


9 - When did you come to your house you got to think very much what happened to you?

Si. But luckily I had the support of my family .


10 - Do you see your coworkers military?

Si. We get together once a year.


Interviewers: Keila, Mayra, Sofia E, Sophia N. Note made to: School Dr Jonas Salk "



Interview conducted by the students of 6 th" A ". a Falklands veteran, Mr. JAVIER CARABAJAL, currently assistant at our school.

So tell us what you lived ...


1 - How did you feel when you entered the military?

many memories I have.


2 - were transported in which vehicle?

be trucked most of the time walking.


3 - Do you get along well with each other?

Yes, get along.


4 - At what age did you go to war?

At 18 .


5 - What day did they go?

The April 2.


6 - How was the co-existence?

Very good.


7 - How do they eat?

With stew with bread and mate stitching.


8 - How did you feel when the war is over?

A feeling very rare.


9 - Where do you sleep?

The first few days in tents and wells completed in foxes.


10 - How was the weather on the islands? And the landscape?

The weather was unusual, and the scenery was just mountains and rocks.


Interviewer: Candela, Milagros, Tamara, April, Brisa

Note made for: School No. 74, "Dr Jonas Salk"

0 comments:

Post a Comment