Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Memorial Plaque Wording Samples

An unforgettable visit Santana

singing You tell people! God continue to bless.

For me it is a great pleasure to share with you these photos missionary trip to Batey Santana, a very poor in the province Bahoruco (Neyba way), Dominican Republic. For a couple of years I have driven to help in what little I can and this time I got my Bible class enthuse young people to make an effort and recolectáramos an offering to bless the brothers.

What a surprise I got to see the release of the boys and girls. We get a lot more money than I imagined. We: rice, powdered milk, oats, sugar, biscuits, oil, besides clothing, toys, toothbrushes and hooks for girls, old Sunday school books, etc. Even a pregnant goat we buy. We named "Eve." Praise God!

I think the images you will see here describe the experience we had much better than any explanation that we were representing the class can give them. I encourage you to publish only the interest to plant or encourage the sense of solidarity with the poor people.

If you feel a strong impulse to make something you, too, write to lahorafeliz@hotmail.com and coordinate to see how you do part of this blessing.












In communion!

0 comments:

Post a Comment